7 Steps to a Successful Insurance Claim
- Call RW Mason Roofing, LLC to set up a free inspection. Our professional claims specialist will give you an honest report of damage to your property. If damage is found, we will ask you to sign a contingency agreement. This agreement does not obligate you as a homeowner unless our claims specialist and your insurance company agree that a claim should be filed and a replacement and/or repair cost of the project is calculated.
- Call your Insurance Company. Report that you believe you have damage to your property as a result of a recent storm. File a claim at that time. Let them know that you are working with RW Mason Roofing, LLC.
- An Insurance Adjuster will call you within 72 hours. Your Insurance adjustor will set up a date and time to inspect your property. Make sure you keep a record of the Adjustor’s name and phone number.
- Call RW Mason Roofing, LLC at 910-707-0668. When you call, please provide us with the date and time of the appointment, so that we will be available to meet with the adjustor on your behalf.
- RW Mason Roofing, LLC will meet with the insurance adjustor. At this meeting it will be determined if replacement and/or repair to your home is needed.
- The Insurance Company will send you a copy of the Scope of the damage and a first check. When you receive your paperwork, call RW Mason Roofing, LLC and we will set up a pre-start meeting.
- Pre-Start Meeting: We will review your paperwork, pick out materials, colors and set a projected start date. At that time and throughout the process, we are always available to answer any and all questions.